Monday 2 November 2009

Let's see how we get on

Gosh, this is blue, isn't it?

I set up this blog ages ago thinking, for some reason, that I had all these, like, interesting things to say and stuff if only I could, like, find somewhere to say them and get them out of my brain so I could focus on new stuff (I dwell on things. If you know me, you already know this). It has turned out, however, that I am too lazy.

In an effort to strike a blow against lethargy and somehow trigger a renaissance in energy levels, writing levels and all other levels of everything, finally, here I am. I don't know what I'll be writing about, but I'd guess it will include:

  • Strictly (I love it and hate it. It's complicated.)
  • Sport (I love it but I'm curiously unengaged this autumn. Let's see how it goes.)
  • Commuter rage (I suffer from it daily)
  • The Olympics (it's separate from sport. I mean, I know it isn't, but for me it is because my love is so strong.)
Plus, you know, other stuff as the rage takes me. I tried to find a title for this blog that was about anger, rage, ranting etc, because that's a lot of what I do. But they were all taken. There's a lot of rage on the internet, people.

No comments: